Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The prime tasks of the IQAC are to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution. To channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in ACT.
- CharirPerson : Dr.R.Suresh Kumar,Principal
- Representing Management : Mr.R.Suriya narayanan,Chairman
- Academic Expert : Mrs.G.Banu,HOD/ECE
- Members from Administration : S.Thilainathan,Administration Officer
- Members of Faculty: Mr.S.Ramesh,HOD/Mech
- Nominee from Industries :R.Srinivasan Managing Director SRINIVASAN ACCOCIATES PRIVATE LIMITED Coimbatore.
- Student Nominee :S.Jothimaniyan,Final Year / CSE