The Cell provides information and resources to help students make career decisions related to their personal, academic and professional aspirations. The Objective is to expose the students to options that best fit their individual career needs.
The services include:
- Personal, Academic and Professional help
- Internships, In- House Projects, Industrial Visits and Project Exhibitions
- Workshops, Seminars, Conferences and Symposiums
- Resume and Interview Preparation
- In House Training in Aptitude, Personality Development, Time Management & Team Skills etc,
- On & Off Campus Recruitment